We ended with a rather efficient (but still double exponential) code that gave us hope to extend the sequence a little bit further. So, what can we improve? Constant, a little, by efficient parallelisation.
- Random matrices and pentagonal numbers May 25, 2013
- About problem setting May 8, 2013
- Asymptotics and generating functions April 29, 2013
- Catalan numbers, mirror image and walks enumeration April 23, 2013
- Enumeration of Antimatroids, part IV April 19, 2013
- Antimatroid Asymptotic analysis Ballow walks binary matrices binary vectors Breadth-first search C++ Catalan number Codechef Competition Competitions enumeration Euler Family of sets Games and Puzzles generating function Hashtable Mask (computing) Mutual exclusion Parallel computing partitions pentagonal numbers Permutation Problem setting Problem solving Programming Programming competitions Programming contests Recreations Symmetry Threads TopCoder Training
- 1,601 visits (since 06.04.2013)